2023 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Cape Cod Insurance Agents Association enjoys working together with our Members through educational seminars and other events offered by the Association. We would like to thank all of our Members who have supported us in the past and those who have already offered to sponsor or co-sponsor future events!
The following sponsorship levels are available to assist the Association with putting together educational seminars for our membership. Since the costs of these seminars are highly dependent upon the number of attendees, we have developed the following sponsorship structure:
PREMIER SPONSORSHIP – $1,750
- SOLE sponsor of event
- Named as provider of breakfast AND lunch
PARTNER SPONSORSHIP – $1,250
- Paired with ONE other sponsor
- Named as co-provider of breakfast AND lunch
*While we have provided this structure to better manage our sponsorships, we appreciate any contribution to support us in our efforts and will do our best to work with you to find a fit for what you are willing to offer.
BOTH SPONSORSHIPS INCLUDE…
- your organization’s name/logo on all emails leading up to the event/seminar
- post event thank you email to attendees with special thanks to your organization
- your marketing materials given to attendees at the seminar
- 5 minutes at the start, break, and/or end of the seminar to talk about your business
- Social media shout-outs before and after the seminar
- Recommended: offer raffle prize(s) for attendees to leave a lasting impression
Seminars are typically planned around February, April, May, October, & December. There are limited spaces available so please let us know as soon as possible if you would like an opportunity to sponsor. Our sponsorships are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
To reserve your sponsorship, please contact:
CCIAA VP & Education Chair – Chris Hedetniemi: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAST AND CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE C.C.I.A.A.
We offer three levels of website sponsorship: Platinum, Gold, and Silver. Each sponsorship level will be displayed on the website, with Platinum sponsors having the most prestigious locations and largest logo size.